Звуковая карта "ZXM-CrystalMIDI" - Обсуждение

Все вопросы, связанные с ресурсом micklab.ru

Moderator: Mick

Postby idxi » Mon, 20.07.2020 20:26:04

Вообще, я за возможную идею миксовать каналы через какую нить управляемую микруху - так чтобы любой канал можно было сделать левый/правый/моно/... + громкость аппаратно, только вопрос, есть ли такие чип'чики )
ну ессесно по дефольту если ничего не изменялось - классические стерео ABC/ACB/... для совместимости воспроизведения )
еще куда интереснее AYX32 - там виртуально 4-е чипа AY с одним аудиовыходом на микрухе, tsl давно, вроде, в раздумьях по этому стерео :/
Еще бы ethernet-чип какой нибудь разместить на платке.. :/
idxi

Postby idxi » Thu, 30.07.2020 20:14:27

kgmcneil wrote:Is this project similar to the midi project that was done for the ZX Uno recently, that joined a midi chip to a Spectrum clone, and allowed it to use PLAY commands to control the midi chip?...
That project can be found here: http://www.zxuno.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3963
I own a ZX Evo. I am curious about whether this project could give similar capabilities??
Would your device require the removal of the AY chip from the mother board, or does it simply sit on top of the AY chip? - would it have to be soldered on?...
Very curious about where this project will take you,
Many Regards and lots of respect to you,
Karl
:)

Karl,
I think that soon we will see and find out everything about this project :)
We are waiting for the completion of the implementation and adjustment of the ZXM-CrystalMIDI project.
idxi

Previous

Return to Mick Laboratory